Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited is holding its Annual General Meeting on Friday, April 26, 2013 at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel. The meeting starts at 10:00 am.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. To receive and adopt the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2012;
2. To declare a final dividend for the period ended 31st December, 2012;
3. To ratify the Appointment of a Director;
4. To re-elect a Director;
5. To approve the change of Auditors and authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors;
6. By an Ordinary Resolution to authorize the Directors exercise the powers of the company to raise additional capital; and
7. To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.